viernes, 6 de enero de 2017

Welcome to Ample Destruction!

Years ago I started the project of creating a printed 'zine focused in the kind of bands which I wanted to read information from. Just the sort of 'zine that I always liked to read. As with many projects, lack of time and support forced me to put the 'zine on hold, although most of the work was already done. Now, I just start this blog as a homage to the work done during those months and as a source to make all those contents available which, btw, were really interesting and deserve to have some public exposure.
As you may suppose, the title for that unborn publication was Ample Destruction 'zine so, as a tribute to that original project, here I give birth to "Ample Destruction, reflections from an old school metalhead"!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario